Thursday, July 27, 2006

July 27, 2006

Well, It's hard to believe it's been a week. Long time to recover. I still have a pain in my side from slip-n-slide.

Anyway, much thanks to everyone who helped out at camp. God used you in so many ways, you will never know them all.

As this year ends, I would like to keep this blog open for future topics and ideas for JTC 2007. If you have any feedback from this year please email me or post your thoughts here.

BTW, I lost the booklet with names of the kids who were baptized... Does anyone else have them?

let me know.

peace.
johno~

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I know that Lauren Seal was one and a boy by the name of Sean from my small group. Luke may know his last name. I wasn't there for the the baptisms due to my migrain that night, so that's all I remember. Colleen